2016年12月5日

Email常用英語 - 職場常用句

(資料來源)

1. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?



2. If you wish, we would be happy to…
如果你希望,我們很樂意…

3. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方…

4. If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
對於這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡…

5. If you want additional recommendation on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果關於此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會嘗試看看是否可能…

6. I’m just writing to remind you of…
我只是寫信來提醒您…

7. May we remind you that…?

我們想要提醒您…

8. I am enclosing…
我附上…

9. Please find enclosed…
請查閱附件…

10. Attached hereto…
附件是關於…

12. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上關於某某的最新資料…

13. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價…

14. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡…

15. I hope my clarification has been helpful.
希望我的說明是有幫助的…

16. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
請隨時跟我聯絡,我會持續地提供全程支援…

17. Please let me know if this is suitable.
請讓我知道這是否恰當…

18. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
期待很快能見到你…

19. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
我們期待很快能得到您的回复…

20. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論…

21. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
我期待很快能收到你的回复…

22. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋…

23. I’ll keep you posted.
​我會與你保持聯絡…

24. Please keep me informed on the matter.
請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展…

25. For any comments/suggestion, please contact Mr.Ong at 014-988 9790.
任何評價或建議,請打電話014-988 9790聯絡Mr.Ong…

26. I would like to apologize for…
我想就…道歉…

27. I apologize for the delay in…
對於…的耽擱,我深感抱歉…

28. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
對於產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉…

29. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
對於造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉…

30. I’m sorry about last time.
關於上次的事我很抱歉…

31.We apologize for not replying you earlier.
對於未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉…

32. I’m really sorry about this.
關於這件事,我真的很抱歉…

33. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件.

34. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便.

35.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩…

36.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉…

37. Thank you for your help.
謝謝你的幫助…

38. I appreciate very much that you…
我非常感激你…

39. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激…

40. Thank you for your participation.
謝謝你的參加…

41. Thank you so much for inviting me.
非常感謝你邀請我…

42.Congratulation to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
恭喜各位並謝謝各位的努力…

43. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激你的理解及合作…

44. Your prompt respone will be most appreciated.
很感激你快速的答复…

45. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感謝你的承諾及支持…

46. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.
謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息…

47. Any comments will be much appreciated.
對於您的任何建議,我將非常感激…

48. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.
謝謝你為我做的一切…

49. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激​​你對這件事情的理解…

50. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.
請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的做得很好…

51.Definitely,We will dell with it at once.
當然, 我們會很快幫您處理.

52.Well. I'll need to speak with our AT department about this.
那麼我需要跟我們的技術部門討論一下.

53.I'd like to remind you especially for ....
我想要特別的提醒你...

54.Please could you send your price list as soon as possible.
如果可以請快點寄你的價格表給我們.

55.If you need any more information, please feel free to ask me.
如果你需要更多資料,請不要客氣直接問我.

56.We just received your inquiry. We’ll get back to you about your order as soon as possible.
我們剛剛收到您的詢問信,我們會儘快處理你的需求!

沒有留言: